Job Type Regular - Full Time | Location Irvine, CA | Category Information Technology | ID 2019-002
Technology positively affects business. At Axelliant, as an IT Solution Provider, we have perfected the art of IT solutions. Our jobs are centered around our main areas of expertise, Data Center, Enterprise Networks and Mobility, Unified Communications, Cloud, and Cybersecurity. We achieve this by our proprietary methodology "AAA".
- Assess and Analyze
- Architect and Design
- Adopt and Manage
By taking the time to understand our customers’ needs and engage in strategic methodology, we help them harness the power of technology, simplify IT complexity, and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and Security.
If you are up to the challenge to be part of a dynamic, creative, energetic company, let's connect for your new career - It all starts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customers’ needs and selling the appropriate IT solutions and services to the customers.
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales initiatives, including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in-person meetings, and collaborating with strategic vendors and manufacturers.
- Maintain an inside understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, identify buying cycles, and create strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meet or exceed annual sales top line revenue and margin goals as defined by executive team.
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts in partnership with inside sales team.
- Develop a sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Manage individual sales objectives to include sales orders and billing activities to support quarterly goals.
- Manage on-going customer account relationships to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Work with internal sales team to ensure that quotes are provided in a timely manner, deliver the value, and optimize transactional experience for customers.
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships with the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account.
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization, and identify their unique technology needs.
Strategic Planning & Presentation:
- Perform deep analysis of account base including “heat maps” to determine key areas of opportunities.
- Develop and execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- Work with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, advance new company initiatives, and mentor new employees to enhance all aspects of the sales strategy.
- Attend monthly/quarterly account planning and penetration sessions with our strategic manufacturing partners’ AMs.
- Present a Quarterly Business Outlook (QBO) to Sales/Ops Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
- Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap and collaboratively work with Inside Account Managers to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Develop partnerships with vendor Field Sales Representatives and optimize the joint selling opportunities within the territory.
- Use monthly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth.
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts, and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with Account Managers on an as-needed and weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
- 3-4 years of information technology sales.
- Ability to reach expected sales quota the first 90 and 180 days of employment leveraging existing vendors and customer contacts, as well as past experience and track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Possess excellent sales skills combined with English language proficiency, assertiveness, empathy, flexibility, strong customer service, active listening, persuasiveness, public speaking, strong presentation skills, and service orientation focus.
- Self-starter with ability to build relationships, communicate product knowledge, and close deals quickly.
- Ability to solve problems with critical thinking, judgment, and strong decision-making skills.