We provide all-inclusive, managed SD-WAN services, combining next-generation firewall security, routing, broadband optimization, and SD-WAN functionality in one easy-to-deploy and manage platform.
In this new era of networking, computing and communication have evolved as businesses adopt the use of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) applications in multiple clouds.
Organizations are realizing that the user application experience has changed and to deliver the same end user experience it has become important for IT to build the networking and security fabric to support this evolution. Wide area networks (WANs) designed for the past are not ready for the explosive growth of WAN traffic that comes with the cloud. Businesses must be prepared for management complexity, application-performance issues, and security and compliance concerns.
Advantages of SD-WAN:
- Increased bandwidth at a lower cost
- Centralized management across the enterprise
- Full visibility and control across the network
- Robust edge-to-edge security and micro-segmentation
- Extensibility to 3rd party products via service chaining