Customer Account Manager
Technology positively affects business. At Axelliant ,LLC.as a IT Solution Provider, we’ve perfected the art of IT solutions. Our jobs are centered around our main areas of expertise Data Center, Enterprise Networks and Mobility, Unified Communications, Cloud and Cybersecurity. We achieve this by our proprietary methodology “AAA”.
- Assess and Analyze
- Architect and Design
- Adopt and Manage
By taking the time to understand our customer needs, engage in strategic methodology and we help them harness the power of technology, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and Security.
IF YOU ARE UP TO THE CHALLENGE TO BE PART OF A DYNAMIC, CREATIVE, ENERGETIC COMPANY
Let’s connect for as new career – IT all starts at Careers.Axelliant.com
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate solutions and services to the customers
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales initiatives including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and collaborating with strategic vendors and manufacturers.
- Maintain an insight understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meet or exceed annual sales top line revenue and margin goals as defined by executive team.
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts in partnership with inside sales team.
- Develop a sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Manage individual sales objectives to include sales orders and billing activities to support quarterly goals.
- Manage on-going customer account relationship to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Work with internal sales team to ensure that quotes are provided to customer and deliver the value and optimized transactional experience to the customers.
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs.
Strategic Planning & Presentation:
- Performs deep analysis of account base including “heat maps” to determine key areas of opportunities.
- Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- Work with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, advance new company initiatives and mentor new employees to enhance all aspects of the sales strategy.
- Attends monthly/quarterly account planning/penetration sessions with our strategic manufacturing partners’ AMs.
- Presents a Quarterly Business Outlook (QBO) to Sales/Ops Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
- Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap and collaboratively work with inside Account Manager to uncover new sales opportunities
- Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives and optimize the joint selling opportunities within the territory
- Use monthly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with Account Managers on an as-needed and weekly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 3-4 years of information technology sales
- Ability to reach expected sales quota the first 90 and 180 days of employment leveraging existing vendor and customer contacts, as well as past experience and track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent sales skills including proficiency of the English language, assertive, empathetic, flexible, strong customer service, active listener, persuasive, public speaker, polished presenter and service orientation focus
- Self-starter with ability to build relationships, communicate product knowledge, and close deals quickly
- Ability to solve problems, with critical thinking, judgment, and strong decision-making skills