Successful businesses have historically leveraged the power of teamwork to promote productivity and profitability. Today, the most effective teams are comprised not only of internal personnel, but also external consultants, partners, customers, and even competitors and they are brought together across geographies that transcend borders and time zones. The expansion of teams beyond the traditional perimeter introduces new security risks.
At Axelliant, our collaboration experts will help you achieve a frictionless, secure collaboration in multivendor environment. Our expertise in both Cisco Teams and Microsoft Teams, enables us to simplify the deployment complexity while providing you with an easy-to-use collaboration solution that will keep your people and teams connected anytime, anywhere.
- Drive productivity in your teams and accelerate access to experts with feature-rich and easy-to-use team collaboration tools.
- Enhance business outcomes and increase employee satisfaction with meetings built for teams.
- Use a single app, with more content and information in one place.
- Keep work moving in meeting rooms with fully integrated devices.
- Keep important information safe and secure with advanced security and compliance.
A new era of working in teams
For 2021 Gartner’s work stream and conferencing revenue forecasts are $4.93 billion and $7.06 billion, respectively. Teams now span ever-broader ecosystems that include colleagues, partners, customers, advisors, and even competitors. Sixty-eight percent of business leaders are now looking to extend their collaboration with external parties. Within these diverse teams, many employees are working remotely from their own offices, with 67 percent of managers reporting an increase in remote employee productivity.